Sports timing is a simple concept, but it’s not always easy.
We believe that timing should happen in the background. This is the key to a successful event. Sports timing just happens, without a lot of song and dance. Without a lot of fanfare, flags or banners, and certainly without delays.
Sports Timing requires backup systems
Backup systems are a requirement for all that we do – at no extra cost to you. With only one system, your timing company is more prone to failure. We don’t allow that to happen. EVER!
We’ve been timing all kinds of events since 1995 and we love what we do.
Need a recommendation?
Our clients include:
- The Imogene Pass Run
- The Dirksen Derby Snowboard Banked Slalom
- NREL Middle School Solar Car Challenge
- US Ski and Snowboarding
- USA Cycling
- United States of America Snowboard and Freeski Association (USASA)
- Chris Severy Invitational
- Golden Leaf Half Marathon
- The Go Pro Mountain Games
- And many, many more