Technology is critical and always changing.
With that philosophy in mind, we come prepared. Our technologies include:
- Race Result Active Transponder System – we really like NEW tracking feature. If you’re hosting an Ultra or back country event or just want several splits along the way, this is our go to system.
- Ipico Active and Passive Transponder Systems – one of THE MOST accurate chip timing systems available. It took us 10 years of research and seeing system after system fail before we settled on Ipico. Great for just about any event.
- FinishLynx Cameras – better than other systems out there. At 1/10,000 of a second precision, we can read the tire brand of a road bike cruising by at 45 mph.
- ALGE and Tag Heuer precision clocks – for road bike time trials, track cycling, mountain bike downhills or enduros, ski and snowboard races including banked slaloms, equestrian, or bobsleigh, this is still the industry standard. Nothing compares with this level of precision.
- Running clocks to show Time of Day, Race Time, or Individual Race Time – and why wouldn’t you have a clock at the finish showing running time. If you are being charged extra, that’s just plain silly.
- Audible clocks for Time Trial events including ski racing, enduro and Downhill racing – we affectionately call them “beepies”. Warning tones, then count downs from 5 or 10 seconds, these are imperative for showing that you are serious about your time trial events.
- Online registration and data administration – RunSignUp, RunReg, Active – you name it, we’ve used it and even developed our own!
We also use cloud based solutions to ensure that data is available at the finish line!
Do we use all of this all the time? No, but we will bring any number of these systems to make sure that your results are available within seconds!
Waiting for results is NOT an acceptable option.